Thursday, July 12, 2012

Developing a Complex

I've started to notice dad buying a lot of socks these days. When we ask him about it, he mumbles something about e-mails and "being a man". Now I was willing to just let it go and file it under the heading of "crazy daddy stuff". My sister, however, is significantly more curious than I am and decided to do some investigating.
Now, I'd like to preface the next section by questioning where exactly my sister learned the computer skills that she has somehow acquired. She claims that she read some of Daddy's e-mails and when I asked how she did that (since I didn't even think she could read), she said, and I quote, "I hacked that shit".
She says that Daddy has a file in his e-mail account titled LIES LIES LIES!! Inside this file, there is a collection of more than a hundred items of, what appears to be, junk mail. With titles such as "We sell V1agra and C1alis for cheap" or "Grow your manhood", it seems that Daddy has become concerned (some may call it paranoid) that he is the target of a smear campaign aimed at spreading what he refers to as "vicious rumours that have absolutely no basis in the goddamn truth".

Even armed with this information, we still couldn't figure out the link between the extra sock purchases and the e-mails. We both feel that there must be a connection but just can't think of what it is. Oh well, I guess we should just stuff that issue to the back of our minds and move on...

P.S. As proof of his manhood, Daddy has requested that we post his most recent photo and that we also point out the minor plastic surgery he had done to remove what he refers to as "all the unnecessary bits".

No comments:

Post a Comment