Thursday, November 26, 2009

And then the big brown shark came...

I swear to you, I couldn't believe any of the events from this evenings bath. First of all, my sister crapped in the tub...AGAIN. I don't know how many times Mommy and Daddy are going to let this happen before they put their foot down and decide that this is not acceptable behaviour. I mean, get her a cork or something. Honestly, who craps in the tub? Even dogs know better than to go to the bathroom in their cage. They are stuck in there and have good enough sense not to drop a deuce where they have to spend more time.

And not only does she crap in the tub, she always does it from a standing position. I don't know how she manages to avoid those turds hitting her calves but it always drops straight into the water. (I'm pretty sure I got some of the plop-splash-back in my eye once but as soon as there's poo in the water, nobody cares about poor me with poo-droplets in my eye).

So tonight's log hits the water and the three whistle blasts ring out so we have to clear the tub. Out of nowhere, Mom's hand reaches over, GRABS THE TURD, and asks Daddy to open the toilet. Needless to say, Daddy doesn't open the toilet right away, as he is standing there dumbfounded. He can't believe that she has voluntarily picked up a piece of shit (excuse the language but it was a shocking moment). Daddy lets out a little retch as he opens the toilet and tries to block out the intentional fecal contact that has occurred in front of him.

Now, in Mommy's defence, she says that it was easier to do that then clean it up after the water has softened it into mush and you can't even pick it up anymore.
Of course, two more 'brown sharks' came during this time (which were damn hard to see because of all the bubbles) so we just got the hell out of there and hoped they would just go down the drain.

This kind of nonsense need to stop, people.

2 comments:

  1. I listened to Delirious this week in the car and laughed my ass off at the fart game part (well, laughed at most of the act actually). Thinking of the look on his moms face when she sees the brown shark and blood all over the place makes me laugh every time!!

    My daughter has crapped in the tub before, and she pees frequently. I know this because I am often in there with her. I usually jump straight into the shower and curl up in a ball on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooooooo funny!!! Thanks again Leigh! :)

    ReplyDelete