Monday, March 30, 2009

Someone call Guiness (records not beer)

Our dad has a talent. Granted, it is an obscure talent but one he is proud of, nonetheless. First, you need to go get an exercise ball. We'll wait while you do this...

Okay, now sit on the ball and start bouncing at about 2 bounces per second. Now try to sing "You Are My Sunshine" without having your voice waiver with the bounces. Go ahead, we'll wait...

Listen to yourself...sounding like Aaron Neville with a stutter. (holy does that guy waiver his voice)



My dad does it with the smoothest of voices. In fact...yes, we'll say it...he sounds like an angel.
We must truly be his sunshine if he has perfected such a difficult art.

1 comment:

  1. Oh daddy - how you make me laugh until I pee. Yes...I realize this is also a symptom of aging, but as long as I've known you, you have had this ability to make me laugh- hard!
    I would like to request a special performance of the pilates ball - angelic solo...I'll pay if required!

    ReplyDelete