Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4dub speaks

I like spitting. It's something new that I've discovered to do with my mouth and so I do it regularly. I know that some consider spitting to be gross but when you are six months old, you can pretty much do whatever you want and get away with it. So I spit. A lot.
As a matter of fact, just yesterday, I saw Daddy spit on Mommy. Granted, he doesn't have the blatant, overt flair that I do but he still spit on her nonetheless. He tried to play it off as an 'accident'. As if he got so excited to see my sister and I that he 'forgot' to swallow. And then, while he was bending over talking to us...sploosh...right on Mommy's leg. Oh how I laughed.
Needless to say, Mommy was a bit stunned. The look on her face was something. I wish I had a camera.
I think Daddy has realized that he can't quite get away with that particular act. Whereas I can just turn and spit on anyone, Daddy looks like a jackass if he spits on people.
I think tomorrow, I might wait until I'm getting my diaper changed and then see if I can doo-doo on one of their hands. Let's see Daddy pull that one off. A bit tougher to explain an 'accident' like that away.

No comments:

Post a Comment