Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Message From Tutankhamen...to his nemesis

Hello,
I have snuck in to the girls blog using a series of clever ruses and mis-directions (I shook a rattle, clapped my hands and made woo-woo noises). Now I have the opportunity to say my piece for once because apparently I have become inconsequential. Every where we go, it is almost like I am a vessel...just used to transport 3dub and 4dub to places where they can be ogled over. Well, one of these days, I'm going to put my foot down. Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow (I have to take them to an appointment that they have) but one of these days...just you wait.

Today, I was called fat. I made to sit on a chair and "my nemesis" told me, "No. You're too big". It's not my fault I'm big boned. Or something like that. Yes, nemesis, I may be a pound or two heavier than my high school days (or 30). But metabolism slows as people get older. I mean, I used to eat 2 whoppers a day when the BK had a sale for a while there. Was I supposed to just switch that off as soon I became old and decrepit? Well, nemesis, I tell you now that it is damn tough. Life isn't all roses and lollypops. There are some hard parts...check that, there are some DAMN hard parts. And one of them is love handles and jiggly bellys (I guess that's two of them...shut up). Well, nemesis, you have caused me to have a bit of a 'girl-paranoid-about-her-weight' moment and I won't soon forget it. The next time we meet, I'll come out the victor. This is the last time that a two year old gets the best of me. Kids can be so cruel.

This is my nemesis and the guardian that protects her...you can just sense the evil, no?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, poor Leigh. The Temple called you fat! HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least your nemesis is adorable. I'm my own
    worst enemy, and that's no fun I can tell you!

    Thanks for the comment over at ADE, I'm having a lot of fun checking out everyone's recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cute ones are always the most hurtful.

    ReplyDelete